Friday, March 14, 2014

2014 Honeycolor Circlelens Review (EOS, GEO)



Honeycolor (EOS, GEO) Circle-Lens Review



Hello Loves, 

I have recently purchased 2 circle-lenses from Honeycolor.com
GEO and EOS.This was my first time ordering from Honeycolor.com. Delivery time was around 16days (little more than 2 weeks)to US. Things I like were the packaging and the contact lens were delivered to my door. It was nicely packaged and it came with free contact cases and they were adorable. Also my first time trying EOS therefore, I couldn't compare it with other websites. However, GEO had the authentic sticker on each bottle as usual.
So here they are.

When I first opened up the outer box.


As you see, it was nicely packaged by Honeycolor and it was delivered to my door. 


This is the GEO color contact lenses with the authentic stickers. (at first it was only on one of the bottles and when I went back to clean the area, the other sticker was in this box ;P)


Second one,  EOS bottles. My first time ordering EOS so I didn't know how to check if it was authentic or not (if you know, please comment down below!) As you see, I've opened up the bottle to show you the real look ! Hope you enjoy :) 

EOS Max Pure Gray


This is the inner side of the contact lenses. The outer side (appearance side) has more of black around the lens and smaller gray in the center area. 



Please take a look at my photos if you like <3




I hope you liked the review. 

Info:
Contact lenses are around $23 to $25.
I also paid $9.00 for the shipping cost. I believe they only do Free shipping for over $100 purchase.
If you liked the review, please subscribe and comment me down below for any questions <3


Come check out my Youtube Channel at SolsSecretBox[click]
& Don't forget to Enter for the GIVEAWAY on my Youtube Channel!!




See you soon Loves,

SolsSecretBox






2 comments:

  1. They look so pretty~ I've never tried circle lenses before lol
    You're so lovely~ I've just followed you! I'm looking forward to more posts from you ^^

    http://k-partywithpayton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your so sweet Thank you Love, I'll check out your blog as well <3

    ReplyDelete