Saturday, March 29, 2014

JULEP SUBSCRIPTION - Don't Use Free Code




NOTE 



Hi guys, just letting you know that after receiving your first Free Box from JULEP,
please send them an email saying you want to CANCEL your subscription.

You never subscribed?

Doesn't Matter

They will Charge you using your Card Information that you put in to pay for the Free Box Shipment. 
This is little a bit disappointing because it feels like it was set-up to be this way.
I didn't even realize that my card information would've been recorded there for them to automatically put me into monthly subscription.

Soon as I saw my card transaction, and checked email, the box was already shipped. 
charging around 20 dollars. 



I would have order if I liked the first free-box. However, when you receive the first free box, it automatically put you into monthly subscription program. 


So Beware!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you warning us about them automatically putting us into the subscription program! I was totally unaware of this.

    Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete